Dr William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto was yesterday on Monday, August 15, declared as the Fifth president of Kenya. Apart from serving as a Deputy President, Ruto has also worked in a number of ministries such as the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of Home Affairs, and the Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology. What is William Ruto net worth in 2023?
William Ruto is one of the billionaires in Kenya. His rising from a hustler to the list of the richest people in Kenya is motivating but questionable at the same time.
William Ruto net worth forbes
The 5th President Kenya has accumulated his wealth from different sources such as poultry farming and businesses. The billionaire in the making also owns 15,000 acres of land in Laikipia, 976 acres at Murumbi farm in Trans Mara, and 2,536 acres in Taita Taveta.
Other sources of William Ruto wealth include Hospitality industry, Insurance Company, Heritage Group of Hotels, Oil and Gas Company and Media Max Limited. Dr. William Ruto net worth is at Ksh. 45 billion.
11 expensive things owned by William Ruto
Among the expensive things owned by William Ruto are the following;
1. A 3 billion Sixeighty hotel located in Nairobi CBD
2. A 2 billion Weston Hotel located on Langata Road opposite Wilson Airport
3. A 1.2 billion Palatial mansion in Moiben, Uasin Gishu
4. A Palatial home in Karen estimated at Ksh. 450 million.
5. Three Eurocopter Helicopters each costing Ksh. 300 million
6. AMACO Insurance where he is the main shareholder
7. K24 TV station that he bought from the Kenyatta family
8. Poultry business in Turbo Uasin Gishu worth Ksh. 750 million
9. A Lexus LX570 car worth Ksh. 35 million
10. A Range Rover car worth Ksh. 20 million
11. A Swiss luxurious watch estimated at Ksh. 2.6 million
Wiliam Ruto age
How old is William Ruto now? Ruto was born on December 21, 1966 in Kamagut. He is 56 years as of 2023.
William Ruto net worth is evident that with hard work everything is possible. Follow our articles daily and know new stories as they come every moment.
- 8 highest paid CEOs in Kenya in 2021 and their salaries
- Mama Ngina Kenyatta net worth 2022, sources of wealth, age, and children
- Dr Fred Matiangi biography, age, tribe, family, education, career, wife, children, salary, cars, and net worth